Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От Aly Dharshi
Тема Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

    I guess I was looking for the x86-64 version, I never bothered to check
whether there were 32 bit ones. Anybody going to create the 64bit RPMS ?

    Cheers,

    Aly.

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

          "A good speech is like a good dress
           that's short enough to be interesting
           and long enough to cover the subject"

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?