Re: Does php/postgres support placeholder's?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Does php/postgres support placeholder's?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
It has special functions for it in 5.1 CVS, but not in release.
However, you can just do it yourself using the PREPARE and EXECUTE
statements:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-prepare.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-execute.html

Chris

John Mohr wrote:

> Does php/postgres support placeholder's in queries and updates.
> Something that looks like "select * from x where key=?" ? I notice that
> the call interface doesn't support all of the documented calls, for
> example pg_query and pg_send_query, but not pg_query_params (according
> to pgsql.c, the postgres php -> postgres interface program).

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: