Re: Does php/postgres support placeholder's?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Does php/postgres support placeholder's?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Apr 27, 2005, at 4:47 PM, John Mohr wrote:

> Does php/postgres support placeholder's in queries and updates.
> Something that looks like "select * from x where key=?" ? I notice
> that the call interface doesn't support all of the documented calls,
> for example pg_query and pg_send_query, but not pg_query_params
> (according to pgsql.c, the postgres php -> postgres interface
> program).

I see docs for pg_prepare and pg_execute and execute, but it may only
be in the CVS version. I seem to recall a recent mention on the list
that a more complete interface is coming with PHP 5.1.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL