Re: JDBC Driver Modifies Calendar passed into setTimestamp()

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC Driver Modifies Calendar passed into setTimestamp()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oliver,

Not sure anyone is tending to that code at the moment, I'll patch it so that it doesn't modify the incoming
calendar object.

Oliver Jowett wrote:
Dave Cramer wrote:
I'd suggest that we shouldn't be modifying the calendar object either.

Without looking at the bug, I'd probably agree with him.
I took a brief look at setTimestamp etc a few weeks ago and they looked
pretty horrible :(

Who's looking after that bit of the code at the moment? It probably
needs an owner at a minimum. (I'd offer to rewrite it, but I have no
time to spend on the driver at the moment..)

-O

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com