Re: Installing PostGres

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Installing PostGres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Nikhil Pant wrote:
> Could you tell me whether Novell supports postgres 8.0? Could you tell me the procedure if it does?

SuSE 9.3 Professional comes with Postgresql 8.0.1, so I would suspect
they do support it.  I'm not sure what version comes with their higher
end (server) products.

Here's a link to the list of packages for 9.3 pro:

http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/professional/diff_cd_dvd.html

I would check there website for more info regarding what comes with
there Enterprise systems:

http://www.novell.com/products/linuxenterpriseserver/packages.html

--
Until later, Geoffrey