Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon

От: Andreas Pflug
Тема: Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Dave Page", )
 Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Andreas Pflug, )
  Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
   Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Mischa Sandberg, )
    Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
     Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
      Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joel Fradkin", )
       Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
        Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (, )
      Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon  (Christopher Browne, )

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Yup, easily done as replacement for the "max rows exceeded" message box.
Added to TODO.txt.

Regards,
Andreas