[SOLVED] Re: SQL_CHAR, SQL_INTEGER or SQL_BIT datatype problem

От lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
Тема [SOLVED] Re: SQL_CHAR, SQL_INTEGER or SQL_BIT datatype problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Am 30 Mar 2005 um 20:16 hat Peter Eisentraut geschrieben:

> Lothar Behrens wrote:
> > Are there any differences in these database versions ?
>
> Plenty, but it's impossible to tell if they are relevant to your problem
> if you don't give any details.

Hi,

I have found the problem. I came into trouble with mixing psqlodbc.dll files.
My version on the german Windows 2000 works. But I have copied the wrong
psqlodbc.dll file - as a test - to my englisch installation.

The computer with the working one has also another windows installation.
The one who is working, is on drive D: and I have copied the file located on drive
C:

So there is something missing in that case: A version and built date or number in
the setup dialogs of the driver.

Lothar

Now I try to fix the problem on my Linux box :-)