Re: How to move the ...

От Olivier Martineau
Тема Re: How to move the ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You just have to run again the initdb command with -D option :
initdb - D D:\DataPG

Then, you'll have to start the database server with this command :
pg_ctl -D D:\DataPG start

dedy a écrit :
I have just installed PostgreSQL (postgresql-8.0.1.zip) on a Windows 2K Prof platform.
but the the default Database Dir is in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0\data
can I move the default Database ex: D:\DataPG\
where can i set it??
Thank You for all your kind for reading my bad english email
Dedy Styawan
Semarang - Central Java
Indonesia

            |    .