Re: [MASSMAIL]postgres_fdw for postgres 9.2

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]postgres_fdw for postgres 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Hi,
>
> Concerning the postgres_fdw module for PostgreSQL 9.2, does anyone know
> how I can get it? I need to install the extension on a Linux AWS server
> with Postgres 9.2
>
> I found this: http://pgxn.org/dist/postgres_fdw/ and I just want to
> confirm that this is the accepted standard way to use this module in PG
> 9.2 for few support? If it is, could someone point me to how I can compile
> and install it?
>
> I appreciate any help and thank you,
>
> Alex

Hello Alex, yes,  download the postgres_fdw code source  and compile it.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba

От: "Williams, Alex"
Сообщение: postgres_fdw for postgres 9.2
От: girish R G peetle
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Stand By Database Server backup (without using pg_basebackup)