Fixing "old version was found" error

От Gordon A. Fox
Тема Fixing "old version was found" error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I just upgraded a machine to Fedora Core 3 and now on startup pgsql gives
me the message "An old version of the database format was found" and
refuses to start.

I'm not entirely sure how to fix this (everything I've read says I
should've taken some steps before the upgrade) but since the only database
on this machine was a sample one, I don't care if it's lost. Are there files
I can simply delete to make pgsql happy -- so we can actually start using
it?

Thanks.

Gordon

--
Dr. Gordon A. Fox       Voice: (813)974-7352       Fax: (813)974-3263
Dept. of Biology ((for US mail:)SCA 110) ((for FedEx etc:)BSF 156)

"Trying is the first step towards failure." -- Homer Simpson