Re: Postgresql server src files for 8.1.4 on FreeBSD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql server src files for 8.1.4 on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> Am Donnerstag, 16. August 2007 16:46 schrieb Bob Middaugh:
>> I installed the FreeBSD port of the 8.1.4 server. �That went fine, no
>> problems there. �I'm trying to compile the build for OpenNMS now and it
>> wants some postgreql src files. �I untarred the FreeBSD port and I was able
>> to find postgresql.h under /src/include, but now it wants pg_config.h and
>> pg_config_os.h.

> You need to run ./configure to get these files.

If you're trying to match an existing installation, be careful to
configure with the same options that the package maker used
(pg_config --configure should tell you that).

On the whole, a prebuilt package *should* provide those files for you,
just to avoid potential mistakes.  Are you sure you have the whole
port package?  Maybe you need a -devel subpackage or something like
that (that's where they live in RPM-land, anyway).

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql server src files for 8.1.4 on FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql server src files for 8.1.4 on FreeBSD