Re: Trouble using plpgsql after 8.0 install

От Aaron Craig
Тема Re: Trouble using plpgsql after 8.0 install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Embarassingly, I realize that I should have actually shut down and
restarted the server before complaining that the install didn't work.
Having shut down the machine for the night, I discovered that the
problem disappeared when I restarted the machine the next day.

Shouldn't the rpm handle restarting the service after install though?

Aaron Craig wrote:

- -=-=-
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so
- -=-=-

- --
Aaron Craig
mercutio@pobox.com