Connection pool problem

От Stéphane RIFF
Тема Connection pool problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I've create a connection pool with dbcp end another with
Jdbc3PoolingDatasource,
it seems to work well but :
My pool is a eight connections pool, the problem is when i get some
database exception (for example
"constraint violation", "duplicate key on unique index"...) the
connection didn't released to the pool.
After eight exception my application wait for a connection from the pool
which nerver give one because
of the PSQLException thrown.

Does somebody know about this??

Hope it's understandable