Re: Problem with 7.4.5 and webmin 1.8 in grant function

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Problem with 7.4.5 and webmin 1.8 in grant function
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
amrit@health2.moph.go.th wrote:

> After being a detector I found that
> [root@samba ~]# rpm -qa|grep -i postgres
> postgresql-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-python-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-jdbc-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-tcl-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-server-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-libs-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-docs-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-odbc-7.3-8.1.tlc
> postgresql-pl-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-test-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> postgresql-contrib-7.4.5-3.1.tlc
> [root@samba ~]#
>
> no other pg installation except the pgsql for windows in samba folder which I
> think it isn't matter ,is it?
> No other  pg being run.
> [root@samba ~]# ps ax|grep postmaster
>  2228 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/postmaster -p 5432 -D /var/lib/pgsql/data
>  3308 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep postmaster
> [root@samba ~]#

Well, sure looks like you only have one running. Your data directory is
/var/lib/pgsql/data so lets see the files:

/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_ident.conf
/var/lib/pgsql/data/postmaster.opts

Might also be useful to know any nondefault settings in postgresql.conf too.

As I understand it, these vendor shipped rpms have ident *enabled*.
I will download FC3 Pg and check this out... I'm a compile it from
source guy :-)

Mark

От: Gaetano Mendola
Сообщение: is pg_autovacuum so effective ?
От: "Matthew T. O'Connor"
Сообщение: Re: is pg_autovacuum so effective ?