Re: ENABLE/DISABLE CONSTRAINT NAME

От wangshuo@highgo.com.cn
Тема Re: ENABLE/DISABLE CONSTRAINT NAME
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
于 2013-09-05 01:56, Robert Haas 回复:
> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:13 AM,  <wangshuo@highgo.com.cn> wrote:
>> 于 2013-09-03 08:15, David Johnston 回复:
>>
>>> Jeff Davis-8 wrote

>> David Johnston wrote:
>>>
>>> I cannot answer the question but if there is none then the main
>>> concern
>>> I'd
>>> have is capturing "meta-information" about WHY such a constraint
>>> has been
>>> disabled instead of dropped.
>>

>> Drop/build and disable/enable constraint has no fundamental
>> difference,
>> and could achieve the same purpose.What I do also more convenient
>> for the
>> user.
>> Recording the disabled constraints is easier than recoding all the
>> constrains.
>> What's more, a lot of people ever asked about turing off constraint
>> and
>> The sql2008 support this.So I think it's necessary in some ways.
>
> Please add your patch to the upcoming CommitFest so we don't forget
> about it.
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
>
> Please see also https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
>
> --
> Robert Haas
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

I had committed the patch to the Server Features
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open).
Is this right ? If not, please give me more advice,thanks !

     Wang Shuo     HighGo Software Co.,Ltd.     September 5, 2013

Сообщение: Re: [rfc] overhauling pgstat.stat
Сообщение: Re: [rfc] overhauling pgstat.stat