Re: replication

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Fred Blaise wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am running postgres 7.4.6 on 2 BSDi boxes. One is live, the other one
> is a failover. I would like to implement a master-slave replication
> process.
>
> I believe replication has been included in the base package since 7.3.x.

Hello,

There are two major replication options for PostgreSQL. Once is Slony-I
and one is Mammoth Replicator. Their respective websites are here:

http://www.slony.info/
http://www.commandprompt.com/

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared

Вложения