Re: ADO adCmdStoredProc PlPgSql-SP Parameters

От Shachar Shemesh
Тема Re: ADO adCmdStoredProc PlPgSql-SP Parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Postgre.News.Firma@spamgourmet.net wrote:

>Hi,
>
>How do I call a StoredProcdure, written in PlPqSql
>which returns a set of records (or tableWhatever)
>and wants parameters,
>from ADO while using "adCmdStoredProc" ?

Which driver are you using? If it's the OLE DB provider, then there is a
solution, provided that you modify your stored procedure a little. You
can probably write a wrapper procedure, if that's not acceptable as it is.

If your function returns "refcursor", then OLE DB will interpret that to
mean that the function has rowset returns, and will emulate the standard
calls surrounding returning multiple results.

Please feel free to let me know if this solves your problem. Please CC
me on replies.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.

От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: parameters handling in postgresql functions
От: "Ed L."
Сообщение: Understanding EXPLAIN ANALYZE output