Re: Database permissions

От Art Fore
Тема Re: Database permissions
Дата
Re: Database permissions  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Список pgsql-general
More confused than ever. The pg_hba.conf file shown below was what I had
originaly to get phppgadmin to work. Changed the

local     all         all                               ident md5

local     all         all                               trust

and it started to working again with phppgadmin, but now, access via
ODBC (with MSAccess)does not work. All I get is #DELETED for every
oolumn and every row.

could someone explain that to me?

What should the pg_hba.conf file look like?

Art