Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]

От Dilip kumar
Тема Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23 January 2015 21:10, Alvaro Herrera Wrote,

> In case you're up for doing some more work later on, there are two
> ideas
> here: move the backend's TranslateSocketError to src/common, and try to
> merge pg_dump's select_loop function with the one in this new code.
> But that's for another patch anyway (and this new function needs a
> little battle-testing, of course.)

Thanks for your effort, I will take it up for next commitfest..

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Misaligned BufferDescriptors causing major performance problems on AMD
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: ExplainModifyTarget doesn't work as expected