SET command

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема SET command
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
First off it has been a while since I needed to go to the
www.postgresql.org documentation ( and site in general ) and the new
layout/design is nice.

Now the question.

I'm reading up on schema and trying to remember from when I last
researched them what the process is to make the

    SET search_path TO myschema,public;

permanent for users when they sign on.  The documentation implies that
it is only per SESSION or transaction (LOCAL).  I seem to remember some
setting that cause these to be stored and then executed each time a user
connected.

A gentle whack with the clue-stick please.

TIA,
Rod
--
---

Сообщение: Re: Help with access control settings in pg_hba.conf --
Сообщение: Re: Help with access control settings in pg_hba.conf --