Re: bug w/ cursors and savepoints

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: bug w/ cursors and savepoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oliver Jowett wrote:
> Having the close fail
> because of an intervening savepoint rollback isn't great -- the error
> will cause an unexpected failure of the current transaction.

Never mind -- I just reread the protocol docs, and it's safe to close a
nonexistant portal. Did this previously issue a warning, or something
similar? I'm sure I had seen problems in this area in the past..

-O

Сообщение: Re: Strange issue with initdb on 8.0 and Solaris automounts
Сообщение: Re: Strange issue with initdb on 8.0 and Solaris automounts