Re: setObject on PGInterval throws "Unknown Type null"

Kris Jurka wrote:

> For non-null values we need the
> strong typing to ensure that we don't send data in a different format than
> the server expects, but this is not an issue with nulls.

What about when we prepare a statement with a null parameter, then later
use it with a non-null parameter? There is some protocol code needed
here to get the inferred types back.

We currently break in the case where parameter types change between
executions, but that's more easily fixable since we have all the
necessary information already available.

-O

Сообщение: Re: setObject on PGInterval throws "Unknown Type null"
Сообщение: Re: setObject on PGInterval throws "Unknown Type null"