Re: recommended programming language for postgresql

От Alexander Borkowski
Тема Re: recommended programming language for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Ramon,

 > may i know what is your recommended prgramming
 > language that would create GUI and connects to
 > postgresql.

If you already know a GUI programming language and there is a way to
access PostgreSQL from it, it is probably best if you stick with it.
Otherwise I don't dare to suggest one, they all have their particular
strengths and weaknesses. What kind of application you want to write?

Cheers,

Alex