Re: 8.1 development cycle (was a couple of other threads

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: 8.1 development cycle (was a couple of other threads
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So are we looking at a 8.1 in June and a 8.2 in say August of 2006?
>
> Or something else?
>
> I know that it is hard to completely pin these things down but it would
> be really
> helpful :)

I really don't know why this short dev cycle thing keeps coming back...  People don't want to upgrade their major
productiondatabase servers

every 6 months.  It'll be 6 months at my work before we move off 7.4,
and that's only because they have a reasonable postgres expert onsite
(me)...

Chris