Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>Hi Bruce,
>>
>>The URL for this doesn't resolve in DNS.  Are you sure it's correct?
>

> You mean this:
>
>     http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A
>
> I can pull that up fine with my browser.

Wow, now's it's working fine from here too.  Weird, because it
definitely didn't resolve when I tried before a couple of times.

Seeing as the URL is definitely ok, it'll get approved now.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]