Обсуждение: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

[Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi Bruce,

The URL for this doesn't resolve in DNS.  Are you sure it's correct?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:08:16 GMT
From: nobody <nobody@developer.pgadmin.org>
To: pgsql-slavestothewww@postgresql.org

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Edit:    http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/event-edit.php?id=248
Approve:
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/events.php?action=approve&id=248
Delete:
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/events.php?action=delete&id=248
----
Submitted by: pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
Event: LinuxWorld Conference and Expo
Training event: No
Location: City: Boston, State: Massachusetts, Country: United States
Bruce Momjian will co-hosting a BOF at this event highlighting open
source technology in the USA.

Details:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

Дата:
Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> The URL for this doesn't resolve in DNS.  Are you sure it's correct?

You mean this:

    http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A

I can pull that up fine with my browser.

Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>Hi Bruce,
>>
>>The URL for this doesn't resolve in DNS.  Are you sure it's correct?
>

> You mean this:
>
>     http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A
>
> I can pull that up fine with my browser.

Wow, now's it's working fine from here too.  Weird, because it
definitely didn't resolve when I tried before a couple of times.

Seeing as the URL is definitely ok, it'll get approved now.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New Event (id: 248)]

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

> > The URL for this doesn't resolve in DNS.  Are you sure it's correct?
>
> You mean this:
>
>     http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS05A
>
> I can pull that up fine with my browser.

Works for me, too.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus