Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...

От Reini Urban
Тема Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera schrieb:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 08:15:10PM +0100, Matthias Schmidt wrote:
>>1) Allow limits on per-db/user connections
> Sounds hard to do: what limits? CPU, disk?

Note that a typical server limit, the load average, will not be
portable. There's no WIN32 solution yet.
The CPU load is also not really easy to port, but there exist solutions.

But I guess you are only talking about restricting client connections,
which is easy enough.
--
Reini Urban