Re: Error in 8.0 rc5 with repeat calls to array operator

От Daniel Ceregatti
Тема Re: Error in 8.0 rc5 with repeat calls to array operator
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This doesn't happen on a fresh initdb. In fact, it doesn't happen even
directly after I load data. It might take a day or two, but eventually
the problem manifests itself. I can reproduce it 100% of the time now.
I've noticed this on 8rc1-5. Josh and I will get you a gdb trace ASAP.

Daniel