Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, I built the rpm. where do you want me to send it?<br /><br /> BTW, there is a bug in configure. If ssl is not
configuredin the server (which is easy to do in rh9), the configure script does not correctly configure the makefile.
cite="midE7F85A1B5FF8D44C8A1AF6885BC9A0E4528398@ratbert.vale-housing.co.uk"type="cite"><pre wrap="">

From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org">pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org</a>

[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org">mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org</a>]On Behalf Of Dave
Cramer
Sent: 12 January 2005 22:38
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org">pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org</a>
Subject: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

Hi,

Is there any intent to build these rpm's ? Who is responsible
No one is responsible as such - this is Open Source! The problem is that
all our packagers have upgraded to FCx now, so we don't have an rh9 box
to build on. If anyone is able to provide these or other packages we
don't currently have, we'd be happy to accept them.

Regards Dave.

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="mailto:majordomo@postgresql.org">majordomo@postgresql.org</a>)

Dave Cramer
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.postgresintl.com">http://www.postgresintl.com</a>
519 939 0336