Обсуждение: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Hi,

Is there any intent to build these rpm's ? Who is responsible for this ?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От
"Dave Page"

No one is responsible as such - this is Open Source! The problem is that
all our packagers have upgraded to FCx now, so we don't have an rh9 box
to build on. If anyone is able to provide these or other packages we
don't currently have, we'd be happy to accept them.

Regards Dave.

Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
OK, I built the rpm. where do you want me to send it?<br /><br /> BTW, there is a bug in configure. If ssl is not
configuredin the server (which is easy to do in rh9), the configure script does not correctly configure the makefile.
cite="midE7F85A1B5FF8D44C8A1AF6885BC9A0E4528398@ratbert.vale-housing.co.uk"type="cite"><pre wrap="">

From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org">pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org</a>

[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org">mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org</a>]On Behalf Of Dave
Cramer
Is there any intent to build these rpm's ? Who is responsible
No one is responsible as such - this is Open Source! The problem is that
all our packagers have upgraded to FCx now, so we don't have an rh9 box
to build on. If anyone is able to provide these or other packages we
don't currently have, we'd be happy to accept them.

Regards Dave.

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="mailto:majordomo@postgresql.org">majordomo@postgresql.org</a>)

Dave Cramer
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.postgresintl.com">http://www.postgresintl.com</a>
519 939 0336
ICQ#14675561
</pre>

Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Dave,

Thanks very much - please email it to me and I'll upload it.

Re the bug, that one was noted previously and I believe Adam is working on it.

Regards, Dave.

OK, I built the rpm. where do you want me to send it?

BTW, there is a bug in configure. If ssl is not configured in the server (which is easy to do in rh9), the configure script does not correctly configure the makefile. It still tries to build pgadmin with ssl support.

Dave

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)

--
Dave Cramer