Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I understand that but I have seen VM's crash.

This does bring up another point. Since postgresql is not threaded a
.NET pl would require a separate VM for each connection (unless you can
share the vm ?). One of the java pl's (pl-j)  for postgres has dealt
with this issue.
For a hundred connections that's a hundred .NET vm's or java vm's.

Is the .NET VM shareable ?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer