Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm curious, the original run you posted with 3825 NOTPM is still 17%
faster than the latest pg_autovacuum run which shows 3280 NOTPM.  Is
this on the same hardware?  Also, did the original non-pg_autovacuum run
any manual vacuum commands?  Also, does the non-pg_autovacuum run start
slowing down after a while? The graphs look like there is a slight
decline in performance as time goes on, what happens if you double the
length of the test?

Thanks for doing the testing!

Matthew