Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: [Testperf-general] pg_autovacuum w/ dbt2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I apologize for the significant delay, here's a link to results to a
test with 8.0rc3:http://www.osdl.org/projects/dbt2dev/results/dev4-010/236/

These are the same parameters with as run 215, listed below with the
but with --enable-debug --enable-cassert.  I also ran pg_autovacuum
with -d4, where the output can be seen here:http://www.osdl.org/projects/dbt2dev/results/dev4-010/236/dbt2.out

I, uh, wasn't able to reproduce the previous errors after repairing my
filesystems after a power outage.  So I figure that might be good news.
The performance is up from run 215 with the errors, so I'll continue
with trying to tune some of the pg_autovacuum values.

Mark