Re: More SSL questions..

От T.J.
Тема Re: More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Not to my knowledge. By the way, for future reference on windows it
looks for the cert/key in the linux equivalent of
`pwd`/.postgresql/postgresql.crt/key, instead of
$HOME/.postgresql/postgresql.crt/key. Maybe you already knew this but I
had to do testing to figure it out so hopefully that bit of knowledge
will be of use to someone else :)

I tried looking through the source myself for the cause of this problem
but I guess there's a reason my perl is so sharp and c so rusty these days..

Don't know if it makes much difference but I have built with vcwin and
mingw with the same resulting error.