Re: More SSL questions..

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"T.J." <tjtoocool@phreaker.net> writes:
> Not to my knowledge. By the way, for future reference on windows it
> looks for the cert/key in the linux equivalent of
> `pwd`/.postgresql/postgresql.crt/key, instead of
> $HOME/.postgresql/postgresql.crt/key.

Actually, it asks getpwuid() for the user's home directory,
rather than looking for an environment variable named HOME.
See client_cert_cb() in fe-secure.c.

This could probably be documented better, but I'm not sure how.
The average user is even less likely to be familiar with getpwuid()
than $HOME, so it doesn't seem like referencing that library function
is much of an improvement.