Re: [despammed] Installation

От Jorge Pérez
Тема Re: [despammed] Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks a lot to you all, now it's running perfectly  :-) . I have a
project in which I'm going to use PostgreSQL database and Visual FoxPro
(which can be used with Linux) for the front end. What has to be done to
install a database developed in a Windows machine in a Linux server?

Best regards,

Jorge Perez