Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Omar Kilani wrote:
<snip>
> Perhaps it would be wise to think about and thoroughly discuss a change
> prior to committing it to CVS, especially if the intention is to go live
> with it.

Heh, I think that Dave probably thought of it as a "quick fix" rather
than a big thing needing discussing.

Personal thoughts:

  + I'm unsure that giving people a "Christmas present" is culturally
offensive.  Why would giving a present to mark an occasion be
*offensive* to people?

  + Having the description of PostgreSQL after the New Site Look
announcement text definitely doesn't feel right however.

    Not sure of a *better* approach, but that one doesn't feel right,
though I could live with it.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: