Re: Any tools to compare db's

От Pallav Kalva
Тема Re: Any tools to compare db's
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Have you tried this one ? http://www.dbbalance.com/products.htm . I am
also looking at database comparison tools and so far i could find only
two for postgres one from EMS and this one. I havent tried this one yet
though.

Chris Hoover wrote:

>Does anyone know of any good tools that will compare 2 db's and generate a complete listing of any object differences?
I need both the tables, views, functions, etc. as well as the object permissions.

От: "Thomas Madsen"
Сообщение: FW: Weird problem, cant delete table !
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: FW: Weird problem, cant delete table !