Re: WIN1252 encoding - backend or not?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: WIN1252 encoding - backend or not?
Дата
Re: WIN1252 encoding - backend or not?
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>I think it would be reasonable to insist on
>at least one concurrence ("looks ok to me") posted to pgsql-patches
>before applying during late beta.  We've gotten into a mode where
>if you like a patch you say nothing, but I wonder whether we shouldn't
>change that habit.

Amen, brother! That would never be tolerated in any commercial setting
that I am aware of, and should not be here either, IMNSHO.  Silence does
not mean consent, it is far more likely to mean that nobody had time to
look it over.And if you commit it then surely you own it to some extent.

cheers

andrew