Re: WIN1252 encoding - backend or not?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: WIN1252 encoding - backend or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 04:06:57PM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Amen, brother! That would never be tolerated in any commercial setting
> that I am aware of, and should not be here either, IMNSHO.  Silence does

I don't know what commercial settings you're familiar with, but I can
think of some where it _would_ be tolerated.  That toleration,
however, certainly explains a number of really crappy pieces of
software I've had to work with.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.    --Alexander Hamilton