Re: merging advocacy and "overview"

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>>>                    members{a}
>>

>> Doesn't this duplicate the developer site portion?
>>
>>>                         corporate{a}
>>

>> We'll need to come up with some rules on who can appear here.  My
>> thoughts:
>> 1) Anyone who sponsors a full-time or 1/2 time developer;
>> 2) Anyone who has sponsored a significant feature in the last 3
>> versions.
>

> Not sure if I agree with a 'time limit' on this one ... there should
> be some sort of 'history' section ... if we are remembering a
> contribution, it should be remembered, not 'fade out over time' ...

I think Marc has an interesting point. The other issue is what about
companies who may not sponsor a ton of code but troll the mailing lists?
Or provide major services like hosting? Or secondary code like the .Net
provider?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"