Re: Fwd: Problem installing Postgresql on MDK10.0

От Kaloyan Iliev Iliev
Тема Re: Fwd: Problem installing Postgresql on MDK10.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have the same problem and I solved it. This question then was asked
and I answer it. Try looking at the google and you will find it.
In general - Open the package manager and searche for keyword "redline".
The neccessary library will apper and you just will have to install it.

 Regards,

   Kaloyan