Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure

От T.J.
Тема Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
To clarify, what I have experienced was in all versions of 8.0.0.beta,
it did not just happen between 3 to 4. It was the change from 7.4 to
8.0. The error was not just windows based as I built psql on a seperate
linux machine communicating with a linux server and got the same
results. I created a client.crt client.key and placed them into the data
directory, no change. I read the below post again and renamed the files
to postgresql.crt and postgresql.key. No change. Read the below post
very carefully AGAIN and then copied those files up one directory into
the main pgsql dir. No change. Did I miss something?