Re: IBM VisualAge Smalltalk, ODBC, 8.0 Beta 4 and retrieving

От M.Feldtmann@t-online.de (Marten Feldtmann)
Тема Re: IBM VisualAge Smalltalk, ODBC, 8.0 Beta 4 and retrieving
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I've actually three ODBC drivers installed with the names you described.

PostgreSQL                              version 8.00.00.2
PostgreSQL Legacy                   no version
PostgreSQL Unicode (beta)       no version

Why has the standard driver a version number like this ? Is this the one
from the 8.0 beta 4 ?

And yes, I just switched the database in this project fom PostgreSQL to
SAPDB and used their 7.4 version (and ODBC drivers without problems).

Marten