Re: pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3: Problem with "alter

От Gary Doades
Тема Re: pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3: Problem with "alter
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 27 Oct 2004 at 18:05, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> I suspect there's *something* he didn't tell us so far, since he's
> experiencing this on more than one system. Can't imagine what...

Hmm, I can reproduce it, but *only* if I blank out the contents of the
combo after clicking the public entry in the list above. I can't see any
"accidental" way of blanking out the combo though.

It probably didn't ought to allow a blank user!

Cheers,
Gary.