Re: [ADMIN] Postgres replication

От Samed YILDIRIM
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Postgres replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Sajan,

You can take a look following document. It is good for a start point.

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-master-slave-replication-on-postgresql-on-an-ubuntu-12-04-vps

Best regards.

22:25, 13 Nisan 2017, "Gone, Sajan" <sgone@lb.com>:

Hello,

Good afternoon everyone.

  This is Sajan Gone, I am trying to setup a Standard Master/Salve replication between two postgres instances. I am pretty much new to postgres and not exactly sure how replication works and what is an architecture behind
it.  As of now I am following the standard postgres documentation @ https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/warm-standby.html#PREPARING-MASTER-FOR-STANDBY,
however it is slightly difficult for me to understand.

It would be very helpful if any one could guide me in a proper way on setting up Master/Slave replication on postgres. Any recommendations on good documentation
or study materials on postgres replication would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

Thank You,

Sajan Gone

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing them. LB may, for
any reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.