Re: pgAdmin III Release plan

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgAdmin III Release plan
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
blacknoz@club-internet.fr wrote:

> I don't want to be too negative (IMHO the beta2 is ok) but we may have no bug report because of the lack of packages:
> I was not able too produce debian's ones at the moment (planned for this night if vera's ok with that) and it seems
thatneither FC/RH/SUSE nor BSD ones were produced...

> So we are only able to get a  proper feedback for win32 & slackware. IMHO not enough.

I do partially agree. While most bugs are quite platform independent, we
certainly should fix all package/platform related bugs before 1.2
release (should read all *known*, of course :-).
Admittedly, I don't really know about the current sanity state of our
packages.

Regards,
Andreas