Обсуждение: pgAdmin III Release plan

pgAdmin III Release plan

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
As a hint for our translators, and anybody who's interested, here my
thoughts about the next releases of pgAdmin III:

There are really few bug reports about our second beta (actually:
zero!), so we should be able to release V1.2 this month. If nothing
happens at all, we even could target Oct. 15 or so. IMHO we should
include all translations in the state as they are at the moment of release.

After that, we should try to address a V1.4 version very soon, which
focuses on pg_hba/postgresql.conf editing, guru hints and
program/language update check/support. It would probably be A Good Thing
(tm), if this is done when PostgreSQL 8.0 is released.

We can't expect 30+ translators to keep up with this speed, so we need
some kind of infrastructure so users can update an incomplete
translation easily.

Comments?

Regards,
Andreas