Re: Installing postgresql-8.0.0beta3

От Michael Long
Тема Re: Installing postgresql-8.0.0beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>Don´t forget to remove your old bison BEFORE "gmake install":
>type 'rpm -q -a|grep bison'
>you´ll get the installed bison package,
>type 'rpm -e <what you just got>'
>to remove it
>
>You need the readline-devel-package, because you need the headers for readline.
>
>If you ever get such an error like the one with readline while running
>configure, you can be quite sure, that you need a corresponding devel-package.

Thanks for the response. I installed the readline-devel package but have
not found a bison rpm for suse at the proper revision so I ignored the
warning. The rest of the install process went very easy. Hopefully not
having the latest version of bison won't create problems later on.

Mike

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: PLEASE GOD HELP US!
От: Michael Long
Сообщение: Users and multiple server environment