Re: Non-Proprietary ODBC Examples on Win32?

От Greg Campbell
Тема Re: Non-Proprietary ODBC Examples on Win32?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Get yourself an ODBC driver for Windows -- from the PostgreSQL site -- I
recommend version 7.3.2.

Set yourself up a Data Source Name. You can alternatively check the
PostgreSQL documentation on creating a connection string.

Then use MSDN or google up SQLAllocHandle and SQLConnect. There should
be C++ examples aplenty.